Monday, May 19, 2014

What a difference a day makes....





05/20/01

Thirteen years ago tonight, my life was very different than it is today.
People who know me now might not recognize the person I was then.

I was sick.
I was broken.
....and I didn't even know it.

I knew I was scared.
I knew I hated myself and my life.
I didn't know there was a way out.

There is.

That night I prayed for help to anything that could hear me.


I was desperate.....
and I was also heard.

When it seems as though all else is gone, please remember that hope is always there. If you can hang on to even the teeeeeniest bit of hope, you've got a chance.

Ask for help.
Share your fears.
There are other people who understand and can help.

You are not alone.

Miracles happen every day.
I'm one of them!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment