Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Audacious in 2016





So, readers......how has this year started out for you? Still following through on your resolutions? If you allowed yourself to dream your biggest dream....how would this year unfold for you?

I have come to believe that life is about risk and taking chances and pushing yourself to be the biggest, brightest star in your universe. It can be scary to let your imagination go wild with no limitations, giving your self permission to dream SUPER BIG!
That little voice of "practicality" pipes in to say, Oh, well...are you SURE that's a good idea?", or "That's not very smart", or (my personal favorite) "Who do you think you are?!"

I have a few things in the works and feel like I'm preparing to take a BOLD leap in my life...definitely not without some risk and fear involved.....

BUT...

If not now....when?

Stay tuned....more to come!

Have a beautiful day!
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment